Thursday, January 23, 2014

Heirs: Final Thoughts

You get out, LMH, because your fluffy pink cardigan is distracting me. just kidding. come to me in all your fluffiness.

if you followed my previous entries on Heirs as i watched each episode, you'll know that the series didn't live up to my expectations (meaning, since Lee MinHo was in it, it was supposed to be panty-dropping worthy.)


me too, pony. me too.

the series is forgettable (which is why i hadn't updated this blog yet until now -- 2 weeks after i finished the series…because i forgot!), and with the exception of a few well-done, touching moments, there wasn't anything really spectacular, unique, new, or fresh in Heirs.

….except the wardrobe and all the male actors terribly lovely nipped and tucked faces. 


i can't help but want to play a round of chess on your perfectly plastic chest.

normally, when a drama ends and they do the montage -- as they always do -- of everything that has happened in the series, i usually get swept up in it and enjoy seeing everything again. by the end of a good series, i'll feel like i went on a journey with these characters and feel a sense of nostalgia looking back on the earlier moments. usually, if the drama is really good (like Boys Over Flowers or City Hunter or Coffee Prince), the montage will make me want to watch the series again.

none of this occurred with Heirs' montage and in fact, i just wanted it to end about halfway through to see who cha eun sang chooses so i could move on with life and onto my next LMH kdrama (don't judge me and my plastic pony love).


you get in, Park Shin-Cries-Alot. and give me that corgi umbrella. 

Park Shin Hye, though pretty and cute (obviously, not plastic enough….) was really annoying in Heirs. she was too helpless, spineless, and boring as a character -- very much a disappointment as the female lead (not to dump too much on PSH; a lot of it is the writers creating such an awful, meek female character).

next time, writers, let's try and have a more dynamic, assertive female with less overflowing tear ducts, yes? (that last stipulation, about the crying, is a must.)

i heard PSH got casted with my sexy Chil Bong (Yoon Yoo Suk) from Reply 1994 in a movie -- i'm for damn sure going to see that because of his pretty plastic face, but alas, that means i must sit through more of PSH's profuse tears. *sigh*


there's room in my heart for more than just one pony.

in the mean time, interwebz, i'm almost done (i told you i forgot about updating this blog because of the humdrum that was Heirs) with The Great Doctor (or is it called Faith?).

LMH action to the max!

yes, i got it bad. LMH is my sexy plastic overlord and i am his blind, devoted botox-worshiping subject. (ah yes, you can see that i am indeed knee-deep in Great Doctor…).  but alas, that is another entry for another time.

so…much…botox…I LOVE IT.
until then…

hana, dul, set! press play.

No comments:

Post a Comment